About the Board
The College Board has on it representatives from the parent body, staff and the College Executive. It meets about once a month and reviews development within the College relating to things such as academic, financial and planning issues. The Board is also responsible for ensuring that the religious ethos of the College is promoted and integrated into all aspects of College life.
The process for determining the parent representatives are as follow:
- Vacancies are advertised through the School Newsletter and parents are invited to submit an Expression of Interest.
- The Chair of the Board and the Principal will determine the most suitable candidate/s according to the current needs of the expertise within the Board.
- The Principal or the Chair of the College Board will notify all applicants of the outcome of the process.
- The College community will be informed through the School Newsletter and on the website of the Board membership each year.
Staff representatives are voted into positions whenever a staff vacancy arises.
2021 College Board Members
- Nathan Robb (Board Chair & Parent Representative)
- Michael Lee (Principal)
- Stephen Dunkerley (Business Manager & Board Secretary)
- Fr James Antony (College Chaplain)
- Sandra Darley (Campus Head, Padua)
- Lachlan McNicol (Assistant Principal, Pastoral Care)
- Jonathan Moyle (Assistant Principal, Faith Leadership)
- Paul O'Callaghan (Campus Head, St Peter's)
- Maria O'Donnell (Assistant Principal, Academic Care)
- Justin Kain (Staff Representative)
- Amanda Knott (Staff Representative)
- Sally Bunnell (Parent Representative)
- Danielle Chifley (Parent Representative)
- Yvette Croft (Parent Representative)
- Laura Harris (Parent Representative)
- Gerard Heffernan (Parent Representative)
- Kerry Lever (Parent Representative)
- Scott Willson (Parent Representative)
- Joshua Hogan (Alumni Representative)
- Lilly Vassallo (Visitor - College Captain)
- Zac Cunningham (Visitor - College Captain)
Contact the Board
Members of the College Board can be contacted through the Board Chair.