About the Board
The College Board has on it representatives from the parent body, staff and the College Executive. It meets about once a month and reviews development within the College relating to things such as academic, financial and planning issues. The Board is also responsible for ensuring that the religious ethos of the College is promoted and integrated into all aspects of College life.
The process for determining the parent representatives are as follow:
- Vacancies are advertised through the School Newsletter and parents are invited to submit an Expression of Interest.
- The Chair of the Board and the Principal will determine the most suitable candidate/s according to the current needs of the expertise within the Board.
- The Principal or the Chair of the College Board will notify all applicants of the outcome of the process.
- The College community will be informed through the School Newsletter and on the website of the Board membership each year.
Staff representatives are voted into positions whenever a staff vacancy arises.
2018 College Board Members
- Danielle Chifley - Chair, Parent Representative
- Michael Lee - Principal
- Paul O'Callaghan - Campus Head, Padua
- Sandra Darley - Campus Head, St Peter's
- Maria O'Donnell - Assistant Principal, Academic Care
- Lachlan McNicol - Assistant Principal, Pastoral Care
- Jonathan Moyle - Assistant Principal, Faith Leadership
- Braden Longo - Staff Representative
- Louise Davidson - Business Manager
- Gerard Heffernan - Parent Representative
- Alice Cahill - Parent Representative
- Kerry Lever - Parent Representative
- Yvette Croft - Parent Representative
- Sally Bunnell - Parent Representative
- Nathan Robb - Parent Representative
- Joshua Hogan - Ex-student Representative
- Fr James Antony - College Chaplain
- Chris Caruana - College Captain (visitor)
- Gabrielle Petersen - College Captain (visitor)
Contact the Board
Members of the College Board can be contacted through the Board Chair.